19 March 2022

I Respond to Movie Titles

The Cherries of Calm

How Green Was My Valley?
It’s your valley, shouldn’t you know?


A Man For All Seasons

So I’m putting him down for Fall, Winter, Spring and Sumer


It’s A Wonderful Life

At times, yes. Other times, not so much.


The Grapes of Wrath

I prefer the cherries of calm.


No Country for Old Men

Isn’t that ageism?


All Quiet on the Western Front

Bit noisy on the Eastern front, is it?


A Woman Under the Influence

Of….?


My Own Private Idaho

Now billionaires are buying entire states.


Shoot the Piano Player

I will NOT!


O Brother Where Art Thou?

I’m guessing you’re not your brother’s keeper.


Some Like it Hot

Some don’t.


Meet John Doe

How do you do, John.


The Long Goodbye

But everybody hates long goodbyes.


How the West Was Won

If you’re talking about the American west it was more stolen that won.


The Russians Are Coming The Russians Are Coming

We heard you the first time.


Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Given that she’d deceased, I doubt anyone.


Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?

For the love of God, just tell us already.


Out of Africa

Call your supplier for more.


The Cider House Rules

Rules what?


Hell or High Water

Those are the only choices?


Call Me By Your Name

That would be weird.

No comments: