02 October 2026

Are You a Racist? I Start Off Writing About Words But Segue to Posing Questions to Trumpy


This is one of those deals where I feel like I should write a blog post but don’t have anything to write about. Should I have written “anything in particular” to write about? What’s the deal with “particular”? You might here someone say that “this particular case is interesting.” What exactly is the word “particularly” doing? I’ll go ahead and answer that: nothing. It’s similar to something else I’ve complained about. Some. Get out of here with that word. At Cal football games we’re asked to “make some noise.” Some? It’s like: I’m going to get some lunch. Some? Or. Do you want some coffee. Some?

I hate extra words. Clutter. Sure, just like everyone else I can be guilty of using them. I’m so imperfect you wouldn’t believe it.


There’s a Trumpyism. “Like you wouldn’t believe.” He uses that and “they’ve never seen anything like it.” He loves adjectives too. Say that reminds me, I have some questions for Trumpy. I’ll put him here and hope that he comes across them.


Tumpy: You recently said the following while speaking at a law-and-order event at the David S. Mack Center for Training and Intelligence in New York: "These young, these gorgeous, beautiful girls... they come, 'Mr. President, may I speak to you? Yes.' 'Thank you, sir. Thank you.' I said, 'Why are you thanking me?' 'Because a year and a half ago, I was afraid to leave—I was afraid to open the door of my apartment. And now I walk to the White House every morning and I have absolutely no fear, thank you sir.'" My question is: who are these women? Do they work in the White House? In what positions? Are all the women who come up to thank you “gorgeous, beautiful girls”? Do any ordinary or even homely girls thank you? Why do they call you “sir” and not “Mr. President”? Is this something you made up? Sure sound like it.


Are you going to continue to call former President Joe Biden, “Sleepy Joe” when you’re constantly seen dozing off in the oval office and at public functions. Isn’t it hypocritical of you?


I understand that you plan to build a 250-foot arch in Washington DC at Memorial Circle. I further understand that the structure would house large numbers of drones, rooftop snipers, and sniper ammunition storage. Is this because you’re expecting foreign armies to invade the nation’s capital? Should we expect invading armies? Or will the weapons be used against peaceful domestic demonstrators? Please tell us exactly why we need to weaponize (literally) the Memorial Plaza.


Why do you directly contradict empirically verifiable facts? You claim that climate change is a hoax when very close to one hundred per cent of climate scientists say that is quite real and the result of human activity. You even go so far as to mock people who understand that it’s real. (Which is most of the rest of the world.) Do you think mocking people is a good strategy?


Speaking of mocking people….Why do you continue to lash out at journalists for the sin of asking you tough questions? Can’t you handle tough questions? What purpose does it serve to call them things like stupid? Indeed what’s the benefit of calling political rivals stupid or “low IQ” people? Does that serve political discourse or does it make you sound like a schoolyard bully?


How are the American people benefiting from your vendettas against people like Jack Smith, James Coney and Letitia James? Instead of desperately trying to pin something on your enemies (of which there are legions) why not use that energy to serve the needs of the American people?


Why do you cozy up to authoritarian leaders like North Korea’s Kim Jung-un while criticizing democratically-elected allies like Canada’s Prime Minister, Mark Carney? Is it because you wish that you had the same sort of power that dictators had? Is it because you both don’t understand and don’t really believe in the U.S. Constitution?


Why does it seem like you never read books, watch movies or TV shows or have a good hearty laugh? You don’t have any pets. You don’t seem especially close to your wife or children. You don’t seem to have normal relationships. Is every relationship transactional to you? You don’t seem like a normal person. Are you? How much damage do you reckon your father did to you?


Why don’t you want the full unexpurgated Epstein Files released? Is it because we’d get a fuller look at your own sex crimes? Is it true that you raped and beat underage girls? Do you have the slightest bit of shame? Are you a total narcissist who has not a scintilla of empathy for other human beings?


Have you taken an honest look at recent polls that show how deeply unpopular you are? Are you too divorced from reality to accept the fact that the vast majority of Americans don’t like either you or your policies? Is reality a foreigner to you? (And we know how you feel about foreigners.)


You’ve personally made billions of dollars while president yet brag about not accepting your salary. Don’t you realize what a bad look that is? Don’t you understand ethics? Why not take your salary but stop personally profiting from being president?


How hard is it for you to hide your dislike of people of color? Ever tempted to come out of the closet as the full-fledged racist that you in reality are?


You don’t really understand tariffs, do you?


Why have you totally failed to fulfill your campaign promises? For example inflation is worse now than it was under Biden. It should have been easy to keep us out of foreign wars but you got the country into a totally senseless one that for awhile you kept saying we’d won and was about to be over. Is it hard to keep your stories straight?


Why do you insist on changing names of things like lakes and gulfs and forms of intelligence? Why do you want to put your own goddamned name on everything you can? How far is this going to go? Will the White House be renamed the Trump House? Will it be Trump D.C.? The United States of Trump? Jesus, I haven’t given you any ideas, have I?




No comments: