11 May 2010

What People Are Saying About the Film They Just Saw

"I can't wait for the sequel!"

"I can't wait for part three."

"They should do a prequel!"

"What the hell's a prequel?"

"It sucked."

"It was nothing like the book."

"That movie would be so cool to watch totally stoned."

"I'm so wasted I probly won't remember the movie tomorrow."

"You should totally see it."

"It was so much better than the original."

"The original is so much better."

"I didn't get it."

"The special effects were awesome."

"What was your favorite part?"

"Screw the critics, that was hilarious!"

"That's two hours I'll never get back."

"I can't believe I spent ten bucks on that piece of crap."

"I am totally going to buy the DVD of this movie when it comes out."

"It's got Oscar written all over it."

"What have I seen the guy who played the assistant in before?"

"What was with that scene in the fountain?  It made no sense."

"Seriously, you liked it?"

"Seriously, you didn't like it?"

"I feel asleep for awhile in the middle; was the secretary supposed to be one of the bad guys?"

"When I get home I'm going to read all the reviews online."

"What dya think?"

No comments: